Senin, 08 Juni 2009

Come Back To Me - David Cook


American Idol winner David Cook announces death of brother Adam from brain cancer

American Idol winner David Cook announces death of brother Adam from brain cancer

American Idol winner David Cook’s brother has died from brain cancer aged 36.

The singer announced the sad news about brother Adam at the Race for Hope event, which raises money to find a cure for brain tumours and to support patients.

In an emotional speech before he took part in the race in Washington, DC, on Sunday, Cook said: “I actually lost my brother yesterday to a brain tumour.

“I can’t imagine being anywhere else right now.”

Cook, who won the last series of American Idol, added: “I am consistently amazed at what survivors like the people in this audience go through.

“It’s amazing to me to see the resolve that survivors have.

“I lost one today, I lost one, but I have gained 9,000.”

Adam had been battling his brain tumour for several years.

Watch the Music Video

Song Lyrics: 'Come Back to Me'

Play this song